How can it be week 4 already?! I am excited to see your presentations for next week as you complete your first Art Passport assignment.
Next week in class, I will also be giving a lecture on entering art contests, presentation, and composition--and we will probably have a game of sorts to play to review some art theory and art history.
What if in two weeks we spent our class time at doing some plain air gouche painting at the sunken gardens? Email me with your opinion (remember you can't reply to this email you have to start a new one.
~Mrs. C.
Next week in class, I will also be giving a lecture on entering art contests, presentation, and composition--and we will probably have a game of sorts to play to review some art theory and art history.
What if in two weeks we spent our class time at doing some plain air gouche painting at the sunken gardens? Email me with your opinion (remember you can't reply to this email you have to start a new one.
~Mrs. C.
Comments
Post a Comment