Hey!!
Hope you're doing well. I'm much better today, but yesterday was awful. I am planning to have some little conferences with you in class next week and to see how we're doing with our passports and perhaps doing a group show at the end of the year, at a coffee shop or someplace else.
If you'd like something else to work on this week here's an interesting "coloring" color theory workbook.
COLORING COLOR THEORY
Mrs. C.
Hope you're doing well. I'm much better today, but yesterday was awful. I am planning to have some little conferences with you in class next week and to see how we're doing with our passports and perhaps doing a group show at the end of the year, at a coffee shop or someplace else.
If you'd like something else to work on this week here's an interesting "coloring" color theory workbook.
COLORING COLOR THEORY
Mrs. C.
Comments
Post a Comment