Hey!!!
GRREAT job painting today!! Please, please, please: let me know if you need any assistance or help with your passport projects. The point of these projects is for you to get to do the kind of art that you are interested in, NOT for you to have to do it all by yourself. I'm still will and able and desire to help you and give you feed back and instruction as I can.
Keep up the good work!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO SKETCH SOMETHING SMALL EVERYDAY!!
~Mrs. C.
GRREAT job painting today!! Please, please, please: let me know if you need any assistance or help with your passport projects. The point of these projects is for you to get to do the kind of art that you are interested in, NOT for you to have to do it all by yourself. I'm still will and able and desire to help you and give you feed back and instruction as I can.
Keep up the good work!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO SKETCH SOMETHING SMALL EVERYDAY!!
~Mrs. C.
Comments
Post a Comment