Skip to main content

Week 8

Let me know if you need any help with your passport projects!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Welcome to Advanced Art!! I'm so excited for this school year and getting into more difficult and challenging things with you this year!! What messes can we make?! This week's assignments: 1. Sign up for the blog. ;) 2. Work on designs for your portfolio and sketchbook cover--(make a list of paints you need for it if you want to paint it in acrylic). 3. Complete the  PRETEST . 4. Continue thinking if subject matter/styles/mediums/artists/art movements you are interested in exploring more and email me an updated list. Thanks for taking my class! This is going to be the best year, yet! Can't wait to see what you create!!

THIS WEEK

Привет (hello) художница (art or painting?) студенты (students)! 😎 For starters, I do not plan on having live classes where you would have to be online and interacting with me at a specific time on Tuesdays--I feel like the that would be super hard to do, especially since all of my family is home currently, and my house is small, people walk in and out of rooms all the time and it would be distracting, plus it might be hard to coordinate with everyone if they ALSO have siblings who are trying to use the computer for their classes simultaneously...but I do have some ideas for how we can interact as a class and perhaps do some fun things altogether, more on that in a minute.... Sooooo....I'm going to have to change my format and plans for Advanced art probably THE MOST of all of my classes...and this might take me a bit to figure out. 😖 But I will do my best. I think you'll still be able to do your passports, but we will have to do presentations a bit differently, and if po...

WOW

You guys are doing great on your passports. I'm always so impressed with what you do, keep up the good work!! Remember if you're having trouble with the art or need help finding more info for your projects, I am happy to help. ~Mrs. C