GREAT JOB on your passports!!!!! What are you going to do next? Do you want to borrow some books, Tessa, on watercolor? Do you need more watercolor tools: masking fluid, tape, brushes? Do you need more direction in some techniques to study for computer art, Zeke?
Please let me know by Friday if you need anything new for your next passport session. As always, I CAN AND WANT TO help you with your passport projects.
Here is a cool video on landscape painting, I love this artist! I wish he didn't talk about "Mother Nature," but I think he is a great oil/acrylic painter, what do you think?:
BOB ROSS Oil Painting one week (November 5, week 12),
during week 13, we will be able to do passport presentations, and work on something else,
continue BOB ROSS Oil Painting the next week (Nov. 19, week 14),
YOU MUST BRING YOUR ART BOX EVERY WEEK THAT WE PAINT (AND NOT ON THE WEEKS WE DON'T). OR YOU WON'T GET TO PAINT There will be no exceptions to this--oil paint can stain fabric, carpet and the like and so we must have a box to carry our paintings in! If you don't bring one, you will not get to paint and you may not get to finish your painting (I have limited availability to help you finish, you will have to meet me at my house--the only exception to this is if you're ill).
I'm wanting to start letting you know so you can be sure to plan for this. If you don't bring your boxes during week 12 and 14, you will have to sit in study hall and do some art theory worksheets...so please make a note in your calendar or put a sticky note in your car or an alarm in your phone.
Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you need further clarification!
Please let me know by Friday if you need anything new for your next passport session. As always, I CAN AND WANT TO help you with your passport projects.
Here is a cool video on landscape painting, I love this artist! I wish he didn't talk about "Mother Nature," but I think he is a great oil/acrylic painter, what do you think?:
DON'T FORGET: coming up during class on weeks 12 and 14 (NOT 13), we will do something exciting and fun:
WHAT TO PAINT: please VOTE (click on the word vote) on which painting you want to do.
WHAT TO PAINT: please VOTE (click on the word vote) on which painting you want to do.
BOB ROSS Oil Painting one week (November 5, week 12),
during week 13, we will be able to do passport presentations, and work on something else,
continue BOB ROSS Oil Painting the next week (Nov. 19, week 14),
YOU MUST BRING YOUR ART BOX EVERY WEEK THAT WE PAINT (AND NOT ON THE WEEKS WE DON'T). OR YOU WON'T GET TO PAINT There will be no exceptions to this--oil paint can stain fabric, carpet and the like and so we must have a box to carry our paintings in! If you don't bring one, you will not get to paint and you may not get to finish your painting (I have limited availability to help you finish, you will have to meet me at my house--the only exception to this is if you're ill).
I'm wanting to start letting you know so you can be sure to plan for this. If you don't bring your boxes during week 12 and 14, you will have to sit in study hall and do some art theory worksheets...so please make a note in your calendar or put a sticky note in your car or an alarm in your phone.
Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you need further clarification!
~Mrs. Cassel
Comments
Post a Comment