Hey! I hope you understand what we're trying to do with the pass ports. Let's get started on a level one pass port. If you haven't emailed me what you want to do for that, please do. You can start looking for sources and making notes to use in your pass port. I will have some printed out for you next week to fill out, or you can always do it through google form (it's just tricky to "save" it and come back to it if you don't finish it in one go, but it is possible!).
Please let me know if you have any questions, or need more direction with your passport. This is self directed SO THAT you get to study what you want to study. BUT I'm more than happy to help you with every step of the way: finding sources, figuring out techniques and how to execute ideas, etc. Artists have LONG been known to bounce ideas off each other and help each other out on projects. I do it all the time in the artist guild I belong to and several online groups I follow. It doesn't make it less your art--it's just how we all learn to do our art.
I am feeling sooooooo much better today. Thank you for your prayers!
~Mrs. C.
P.S. DON'T FORGET YOUR DAILY SKETCHES!!!
P.P.S. Remind me, did I hand out new bags to you for your class? Because I remembered this week that I usually get a special bag for my advanced students and I'd forgotten about that. I still want to do that if you're interested. I'll send a picture later.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or need more direction with your passport. This is self directed SO THAT you get to study what you want to study. BUT I'm more than happy to help you with every step of the way: finding sources, figuring out techniques and how to execute ideas, etc. Artists have LONG been known to bounce ideas off each other and help each other out on projects. I do it all the time in the artist guild I belong to and several online groups I follow. It doesn't make it less your art--it's just how we all learn to do our art.
I am feeling sooooooo much better today. Thank you for your prayers!
~Mrs. C.
P.S. DON'T FORGET YOUR DAILY SKETCHES!!!
P.P.S. Remind me, did I hand out new bags to you for your class? Because I remembered this week that I usually get a special bag for my advanced students and I'd forgotten about that. I still want to do that if you're interested. I'll send a picture later.
Comments
Post a Comment